RACO Group is found to carefully select and manage products and services to support local, GCC and ME customers.The group represent the following present legal entities:
- Remah Bureau for Administration Consulting (RACO)
- Alasamer Technical Trading (ATT)
- Alasamer Technical Industrial Services (ATIS)
RACO is a limited liability owned by two Saudi partners who have extensive and long experience in the Petrochemical Industry Operation & Projects. RACO Affiliate are currently busy providing their services to customers in the Kingdom;
- Alasamer Technical Trading (ATT) is currently supplying products to SABIC, SADARA, MAADEN, FLUOR ARABIA, SAMSUNG, DEALIM, SATORP, FOSTER WHEELER, and many others. Sunbelt Stocking Facilities (120$ MM of valves & Valves Components) has made it possible to gain Customers' repeated orders to meet their requirements.
- Starting by later half of 2016 and jointly with our partners, we will be manufacturing and stocking Valves, Actuators, Pipes, Fittings and other industrial products and provide related engineering and technical services.
- REMAH BUREAU has been working with top management in a number of major leading organization helping to transform their business strategy into an operational reality, assessing and supporting their organizations through building the capabilities needed to sustain and excel.
Remah Consulting has conducted Supply-Chain assessment and improvements works to a major company in Riyadh and currently implementing their Supply-chain improvements. We work onsite with our Customers and support their needs with full time, dedicated, and experienced resources during and post engagement. Our strategy is built around Customers' needs addressing the 'major' issues in operations - growth, cost, service, and complexity. We provide consulting services covering, Supply-Chain, Logistics & Transportation, Info & Intelligence, Information Technology, Procurement Assessment & Training.
Our aim is to provide our customers with local content and support local industry and the understanding towards in-Kingdom industrialization and professional services.